Pages

Thursday, May 5, 2011

The Power of Grace

How quickly the 40 Days meditation retreat has come to an end! 40 Days , and what a joy it has been to be a part of this. Every day I looked forward to the inspiring messages and the conversations that helped me to understand a little deeper about myself and  my own journey. 

As there is so much more  that I need to learn, understand and explore within myself, I look forward  to using this very precious gift to meet with any challenges that may lie ahead in my ongoing journey.  I feel  more confident  that I can work with the tools given to live a more creative, meaningful and purposeful life.

Right  now, I am just so grateful  for the presence  and power of Grace in my life, which I pray will continue to be with me, my family, my friends, my community  and my world. 

peace,
Reena




No comments:

Post a Comment