Pages

Monday, March 21, 2011

Are you excited about your own journey?

Life is a journey, not a destination......I am sure you have heard or read this saying before.  I was reminded of it  on Saturday night as I joined  in  satsang. I am always amazed by the profound effect satsang has on me. I look forward to the evening knowing that I am going to be uplifted by focusing on a spiritual practice that has been a lifeline over the years. No matter what has happened during the day, or week, I can count on feeling joyful, contented and energised as I immerse myself in prayer, chanting and meditation.

I try to make time for spiritual activity on a daily basis as I seek to enjoy the journey. Over the years, I must say that  participating in satsang has been a great sustenance. It has helped me to understand how important it is to have a deeper connection with a Higher Power. I am  learning  to look at life from all angles and to appreciate the challenges that come my way as opportunity  for growth.

There are different paths we can follow to make that connection.You choose what resonates within you, what inspires you to be a better person, what offers an exciting perspective to life. Have you found such a path? If so, follow it with all your heart, and open yourself to the Grace that flows.  

May we all find our path to true happiness.

Have a blessed day!

Reena



No comments:

Post a Comment