Pages

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Begin to experience soul power to influence well-being

Nature creates  physical bodies as vehicles for our spiritual beings so that we can fulfill our life's purpose. The physical body is perishable; so  if we want to complete the journey in this lifetime, then we need to take better care of it. A deeper understanding of our spiritual being will help us to use our soul power to influence the physical  body to stay well, to stay healthy and to heal.

I felt  the message of  Day 5  spoke directly to me. It sounds like a clarion call to wake up my soul power. It means  that I have to make  a greater effort to truly understand what are the  powers in my soul  and learn to use  them powerfully and effectively  in this human life.

Having been challenged by illness for many years, I have come to realize that  well-being  is more than just at the physical level. It involves the more spiritual forces within. I feel that I am being given the opportunity of a lifetime for my soul to experience its intimate connection with the Supreme Power. The challenge is to remain connected in every moment, in every situation, in every thought, in every word, in every action.
I must be willing therefore  to explore my inner world diligently.

Have you been thinking of your journey and whether you want to complete it in this lifetime? Are you curious to know and experience the powers of your spiritual being?

Blessings on your journey,
Reena




No comments:

Post a Comment