Pages

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Tapping into the transforming power of consciousness.

There is always an excitement when this time comes around; there is 'something special' in the air as the Blue Star centre hosts its 40 Days Meditation Retreat, from March 26 - May 4.Blue Star Trinidad and Tobago This observance is an invitation to share in a period of high spiritual energy, and it marks a very significant period in the Blue Star organization and the life of its founder, Sri Vasudeva.

I have found that when I take the time  to engage in spiritual activities, I always feel so uplifted. Therefore, I am determined to make the most of this 40 days, especially as the theme is SECRETS TO TRUE WELL-BEING: Tapping into the transforming power of consciousness.

Last night,my daughter and  I attended satsang; the chanting was so powerful , and together with meditation created   such a healing effect on my body. I was able to wake up to accompany my son for the  early morning program at 5.15 a.m.The talk for Day 1, given by Sri Vasudeva,  introduced the topic of True Wellbeing and this will be explored in the days to come.

What I was reminded of   this morning is that at the core of our being ,we exist in a source of infinite energy.  The challenge is to use the intellect to attune to the very source of our being; to tap into that space from which we can  be nourished and replenished  and thus create wellness at every level.
I look forward to the days ahead with the intention of learning how to live in a higher state of consciousness and manifest it in the human experience.

May we be blessed with grace to make this journey.

Reena




No comments:

Post a Comment