Pages

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Can I really do this?

 
 
Thanks for all the emails and encouraging comments about the first post. Having started a blog, I realize that there is much I need to  understand and learn about  settings, design, comments...... so for those  who had trouble posting a comment, it should be easier to do so now. It's a good thing that Renee has much more experience and so can point me in the right direction. 
 
That being said, I also realize that I have taken on a commitment and that's a bit scary! I did not write anything yesterday and kept thinking about it.  The last thing I need right now is any kind of stress. Yet, as I sit now before the computer, I am excited to share a few words, so what does this mean? Is it okay to be scared and excited at the same time?
 
Maybe it is, just like in a movie.....life is an adventure,and any moment can be filled with mixed emotions. The challenge is to not to be carried away by the emotions, but to become the master of them  ......a lesson that I am learning all the time. That's what I want...."to be master of myself,and servant to the world" ...and I want it to be more than just repeating some words,inspired by someone else, I want it to be real for me.
 
So in the same way if I want this blog to continue, I have to commit to writing  regularly,then perhaps, I need to commit to a discipline that will help me to become "master of myself ". ....hmmm, I can see where this is leading. The Universe is very sneaky, eavesdropping on your conversations, and subtly making suggestions.
 
That's a lot to think about.....commitment and discipline....can I really do this?
 
Yes,of course, I can do it!  
 
so look out for another post tomorrow,  who knows where this conversation is going!
have a fantastic day!

Reena







2 comments:

  1. Of course you can :)

    Does this mean you're gonna write everyday? Will look forward to seeing what you come up with. Enjoy the blogging experience :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey where's the blog for the day? gave up already? you can do it

    ReplyDelete