Pages

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Begin each day with a grateful heart

It has been a quiet day here at home, I can hear the rustling sound of the wind moving through the trees, the different birds chirping to each other,and in the distance, a vehicle  making its way through the village.I love listening to the  sounds that nature makes interspersed with the occasional music of someone's radio. I feel grateful that I can tune into my senses that allow me to experience my outer world.

I have found that taking a little time to observe and enjoy nature brings much peace into my inner world. The mind becomes quiet, just silently appreciating what is around at that given moment.I think we all have that opportunity to experience this. Sometimes everyday life becomes so hectic that we may forget to appreciate the precious gifts we already have. 
Take some time to be grateful for what you are blessed with .....make a list, and if you feel like it, share what makes you thankful.

Enjoy and be grateful
Reena 




No comments:

Post a Comment