Pages

Friday, March 11, 2011

Cherish your loved ones and the life you have

I just can't imagine what the people and country of Japan are experiencing right now.My heart goes out to them - to every mother,father,child, pet,plant ....I offer prayers for the departed souls and those who have survived  this monumental disaster.. May they  be blessed with strength to face the challenges that the forces of nature have brought to them. May we lend our support through the power of our collective prayers and  meditation.

It's times like these that jolt you into realizing how fragile human life is and I wonder how prepared I am to leave this physical world.As I mentioned in yesterday's post, managing your emotions is so important , otherwise you can become derailed by them. Yes,I feel sadness about the situation,but recognize also that you have to surrender to a Higher Power.

So give thanks for life and let it be meaningful.


peace,love and light to all

Reena

p.s I have decided that I will write 3 - 4 times for the week on this blog,up until July, then consider how helpful it has been,and if I want to continue.

2 comments:

  1. Dearest Reens, Good for you to stick with this. I am with you in thinking about the people of Japan and other places that are on the alert for tsunamis in the Pacific.

    much love to you and your loved ones Imelda Devaki

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is indeed a reality check when natural disasters occur without warning and reek havoc on our lives. We can only pray and be as supportive as we can to those in need. In surrendering to a Higher Power, we are showing our strength, courage and belief.

    So interesting that we have so many blogs in the family, I just have to read them and be caught up on family affairs. lol. Keep at it, Aunty Reena.

    ReplyDelete