Pages

Friday, April 8, 2011

From the ordinary to the extraordinary

We all exist in a Supreme Consciousness that has limited itself and has become us. This is known as the involution of Consciousness which takes place in seven stages. Every chakra holds us in a self- identity and a certain spectrum of energies that we can manifest.Day 13

Chakras are usually described as  lotuses because they open up to light and close in darkness.Each chakra opens up in stages and different qualities are expressed when the chakras are opened as compared to when they are closed.  If we understand the chakras and self-identities generated and their possibilities,we are then better able to manage the human experience in a more powerful and enjoyable way.

Each chakra can be a path to freedom. I think  knowing and working with the chakra system will open up our awareness. It provides us with steps to explore our inner world and to align it with the outer world. I believe that it represents the full spectrum of human possibility that leads  us from the ordinary to the extraordinary.

Over the years, I  have observed changes in myself  and I know there is so much more to explore.I  have realized that I was giving a lot of attention to the upper chakras: the brow, the throat, the heart and neglected  the lower chakras : the navel, sacral and base. Every chakra is important on the journey. So, I have to learn to tap into the power of each chakra to bring about balance, healing and well-being. 


I leave you today with the following:
He who knows others is wise,but he who knows himself is enlightened. ~Lao Tzu

peace,
Reena

No comments:

Post a Comment